Calendar for Mr. Woodhall's Classes

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Contributions from "The Antagonist"

But, my word! Plant-Animal hybrids? I think you talked about this before. I have a bunch of hilarious DNA splicing blunders.

Looks like scientists have too much time on their hands, and have far too much of an imagination.

http://stepsmagazine.ca/trainplants/index1.php?mentrees

It's fantastic, and an entertaining read. I'll be sure to keep you updated on scientific blunders as well as wonders.

2 comments:

Gord Woodhall said...

I know you won't be happy with the edit, however as "uproarious" and disturbing as I found the article, I do have a job to maintain. My apologies.

Actually, you are correct, I did post a video some time ago about Dede, the half man half tree.

The Antagonist said...

Dede was old news. I hadn't reread the second link, so I didn't know there was some content that was innapropriate. Didn't mean to push the envelope. Let's see if I can find a funny enough substitute.